Masterworks from the Morgan: Inaugural Exhibition
Lead Mount Maker and Coordinator of Exhibitions. Plan, fabricate and assemble over one hundred Plexiglas and aluminum book mounts. Working closely with designer and metal fabricator to develop an innovative new book mount, unique to The Morgan. Plan and coordinate installation, advance schedule and lead crew of installers - working closely with Curators and Conservators as well as the Director of Library and Museum Services.
OTHER MORGAN LIBRARY AND MUSEUM PROJECTS:
• Continuous mount making for exhibitions and object loans.
• From Rembrandt to van Gogh: Dutch Drawings from the Morgan
• Celebrating Rembrandt: Etchings from the Morgan
• Bob Dylan's American Journey, 1956-1966 in conjunction with EMP, Seattle.
• Mozart at 250: A Celebration
• Fragonard and the French Tradition
• Saul Steinberg: Illuminations
• Victorian Bestsellers
• Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings
• Apocalypse Then: Medieval Illuminations from the Morgan